게시판

How To Outsmart Your Boss On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

Writer Korey Date24-04-17 00:07 Hit30

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing home spa treatment. This scrub is best applied on your feet, hands, and body. It can be mixed with a mix of white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth, and delicious. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store any leftover in a shower caddy for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you consider a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and you can find it at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase Avon will assist you in resolving any issues.

This product has kept my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is easy to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extract of green tea, which is known to energize the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorites, and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times per week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close concentration on rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. Made with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, Planet Spa Body Scrub putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray the face. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a facial spritz and a cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and supple. Use daily to reduce dryness or appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the planet spa avon Spa Energise Collection and is designed to for pampering and uplifting your senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also ideal for gifting to someone special who deserves a little pampering.Avon-Representative-620x380.jpg