게시판

Bears About The House  Rating: Paul O'Grady: For The Love Of D…

페이지 정보

Writer Edgardo Date23-10-27 18:36 Hit12

본문

Bears About The House 
Rating:
Paul O'Grady: For The Love Of Dogs — Back In Business
Rating:
Despite the cute title, it took a strong stomach to endure the scenes of animal cruelty in Bears About The House (BBC2).
The image of a starving sun bear cub, no bigger than a Cavalier spaniel, trapped in a cage littered with rubbish, will be hard to wipe from the mind.
When I interviewed presenter Giles Clark last month, he assured me the sights he saw in the South-East Asian country of Laos were still giving him nightmares.
A visit to a village market, where boxes of live tortoises were on sale in the street and wine steeped in ground tiger bones was illegally available in darkened shops, left him boiling.

‘It makes me sick and it makes me angry,' he said. ‘There's a lot of people in this trade who don't care, Скачать бесплатно фильмы и сериалы - hd-kino.biz as long as they are profiting, and we need to stop it.'
Giles Clark presents Bears About The House (BBC2) and admits the sights he saw in the South-East Asian country of Laos were still giving him nightmares
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Most horrendous of all is the way bears are tortured in the name of traditional medicine.
The smaller sun bears, with their bandy legs, razor claws and sun-like circles of yellow fur on their chests, are generally sold for fur and meat, or as trophy pets.